Thursday, July 25, 2019

New Blog!

Hi everyone! As you may know, I've been extremely inactive on Vidlii. I plan to change this. Life issues have gotten in the way for too long I say! So, I've decided that I will now, every week, provide a new blog post here to give you an insight into my life and to tell you guys I'm still alive... If you even care anymore about me, that is. It won't just be every week, but there'll be a guaranteed post every Thursday, unless I say so, but even then, I'll make sure to post it.

New video coming eventually, I'm so sorry for the wait, but currently, my only good PC is dead thanks to the charger port being broken, so I'm getting a new fancy MSI one. I'll post pictures of it when it arrives.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home